BacklinkSEO Lifetime Deal Review | Backlink Outreach & Monitoring Tool
BacklinkSEO is an amazing SEO backlink tool that automates your link building process and offers various link building tactics. It tracks the backlink flow for outreach campaigns, paid or exchanges.
If you think links do not help in SEO anymore, think again. Backlinks still serve as one of the most important ranking factors of your website. Creating a link from one website to another can help you boost rankings and gain trust.
The more trust you want in the eyes of Google, the more vital it becomes for you to build quality backlinks. But, it becomes pretty hard to manage the backlinks manually. Finding the right backlinks manually would drain a lot of your time.
And, what works better if you have an AI-based technology?
Thus, SEO tools like BacklinkSEO automates the link-building tasks for you.
Read on our guide on Backlinks and about the amazing Backlink tool BacklinkSEO.
What Are Backlinks?
According to Moz- A backlink is a link created when one website links to another. Backlinks are also called “inbound links” or “incoming links.” Backlinks are important to SEO.
In simpler terms, Backlinks is a practice of linking your website to another website as a “vote of confidence.” Search engines such as Google consider backlinks as a strong signal of trust which eventually helps site to rank higher organically.
Lets’ say, ‘A’has an article on Pet care tips and ‘B’ wants to sell its pet care products organically. Thus, if ‘A’ links to ‘B’, it will help ‘B’ to gain trust and rank better.
If a site links to your site, then it is your backlink and when you are linking to the other site, it is counted as their backlinks.
Why Are Backlinks Important?
Backlinks are the trust that you gain from the other’s sites. Each backlink counts as each signal in the eyes of Google. And, getting a new backlink means getting another vote of trust.
Backlink means- “The content is valuable, credible and useful for the audience.”
If many sites link to a web page, it probably means that the content is a credible one and may help you boost rankings.
What Are The Type of Backlinks?
What’s more important is to create a valuable and high-quality backlink rather than getting the links from a spammy website.
Google hates it and the chances are you might get penalized for getting the low-quality links.
There are two types of backlinks: do-follow and no-follow links.
No-follow links give a signal to the search engine to ignore the links. They do not pass value to the search engine and thus they don’t help in ranking. You can no-follow a link if its a from a low-quality site or the affiliate links.
Do-follow links are valuable to SEO. Thus, if links are high-quality, they hold utter importance in your ranking.
Why Should You Monitor Your Backlinks?
Before creating the backlinks, read this- ‘Not all backlinks are equal.’ It is really important to monitor the backlinks before creating one.
A single link from a high-quality site is more worthy than 1,000+ low-quality links.
- Crucial for SEO and Rankings: The more authoritative links you get, the more it will help you in ranking higher. Thus, backlinks are crucial for SEO. Your competition website may rank higher than you if they have more authoritative links.
- Bad Links can get you penalized: Negative SEO is more dangerous for your site than doing no SEO. Getting links from the spammy sites may affect your website and get you penalized.
Thus, it is really crucial to monitor your backlinks to target only high-quality link opportunities.
- Know About More Reviews and Complaints: Monitoring your backlinks can get you notified about any review or complaints. If any of your site visitors have left a negative review about your brand, you can find them out using the link monitoring tools.
Collectively, Monitoring the backlinks help with three important things:
- More Organic Traffic as a result of referral.
Backlink monitoring tools may help you to monitor your links, get link building opportunities and find relevant high-quality links.
BacklinksSEO is an amazing link monitoring that may help with the link prospects and find the right link building opportunities. Let’s read my BacklinkSEO Review and decide if it is worth the money.
What Is BacklinkSEO?
BacklinkSEO is a tool that helps you automate the link-building methods and find only the best links. It may help businesses and individuals to find and monitor the backlinks to grow traffic and get more visibility.
It gives you a detailed overview of your backlinks profile through a dashboard. Backlinks SEO uses metrics such as DA, PA, Moz Rank and Page Rank to identify the high-quality links for your website.
BacklinksSEO gives you the complete list of domains from where this link is coming from. Using this link monitoring tool, you can identify the link as follow, no-follow, sponsored or lost links.
How To Get Backlink SEO Trial?
BacklinkSEO offers a free trial or a free version with limited features. If you are just looking to try BacklinkSEO before purchasing it, you should start for free.
- To start with the trial of this link monitoring tool, click on ‘Get Started For Free’ in the BacklinkSEO.com
- Sign up by entering your company email and password. Also, enter the name of the company you want to monitor links for.
- After the signup, you can log in to BacklinkSEO and start with a trial.
The trial version of BaclinkSEO can be used by an individual. However, it has few limited features to try such as adding only one domain, less templates and 100 credits.
Let’s dig deeper into features of BacklinkSEO and know what’s good and bad about this tool.
The dashboard of Backlink SEO is a sleek one. On entering your domain name, you will get a complete overview of your backlink profile. In the overview section of this tool, you will get an insight into the total visits on your site.
Here you will also find out the average visit duration of the visitor, pages per visit and the estimated bounce rate of your website. Besides this, it gives metrics such as the number of referring domains, active links, lost and crawled links as well as the total do-follow and no-follow links of your website.
Automated Backlink Outreach Campaigns
Creating a backlink campaign would have never been so easy! With BacklinkSEO tool in the arsenal, you can create the campaigns for your specific needs.
BacklinkSEO’s automated outreach campaign offers various options to choose your desired campaign. While you are creating a new blog post or promoting products or the sites, you can choose the link-building method accordingly.
BacklinkSEO offers various type of options while creating your outreach campaign:
- Building Relationships: If you are mentioning someone while creating a blog post, they might get notified and it will in return help you build a good relationship with the author.
- Find The Right Resource Link: A lot of sites link to the resource pages or products. You can search for the right resource opportunities and product sites to link to your website.
- Get Reviews: You can also find out the sites that have reviewed your competitors in the past. Thus, such type of campaign can help you get more organic traffic while getting the reviews.
- Skyscraper Technique: You can also choose the skyscraper technique template to create outreach campaigns for golden link building opportunity. You can import the list of sites with that have linked to the old blog posts. Create a new blog post and start with the outreach.
Besides this, you can also create the outreach campaign for roundup posts, getting infographics links, finding the gues post opportunities. You can also create a cold email outreach campaign if you have no goal in mind.
Analyze Competitor Backlinks
One of the best features of BacklinkSEO is that it offers the complete competitor backlink analysis. Similar to what tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush offer at high subscription, BacklinkSEO offers that at a pretty low price.
You can analyse your competitor’s backlink profile and filter them according to the highest number of referring domains. Alternatively, you can enter the keyword and find the link building opportunity for that particular keyword.
BacklinkSEO connects with your Google Analytics or Google Search Console so that you can directly import every data in the CSV format. The best part is that it will update every day just like GSC or the Google Analytics get updated.
You can keep updated of the total clicks, CTR, total impressions, and average position of each term. This way, you can know what aspects of your blog post you need to optimize and improve.
Besides these metrics, you can also import or export the links and sort them according to the filters. Using these metrics, you can find out the traffic driving backlinks.
Dofollow / Nofollow Monitoring
The centralised dashboard of BacklinkSEO may help you identify the type of backlinks you are getting. Well! You will save up your time finding and sorting the no-follow or do-follow links.
You will also get notified when a link changes from do-follow to no-follow. Furthermore, you can also track your sponsored/paid links, redirects or the lost links. You can also know where do these links come from, who to reach and how to reach to get your link back.
Link Distribution Analysis
BacklinkSEO helps you find the top pages in order of the referring domains. You can quickly figure out which page needs more links to rank better using their dashboard.
The link analysis tab gives you insights into various metrics such as referring domains, number of links, anchor text and link type.
You can create a domain data for your website. Know where you are getting these links from. Too many links from a single domain can be considered as the spammy links and you might get penalized for it.
White Label Reporting
Not just the link imports, you can also track every link using the analytics and detailed reporting feature. BacklinkSEO gives you the complete overview of your domain backlinks by tracking and crawling each domain.
You will be notified through email after each crawl. This way, you can also download each report to track changes.
Even if you are a digital marketing agency or a freelancer with various clients, you can add and manage multiple projects to the dashboard. Thus, you can give a monthly snapshot to each client while tracking each of their links and improving the link building opportunities.
Cold Email Outreach
BacklinkSEO can help you send cold email just like any other email marketing tool. It offers a complete insight into your email marketing campaign.
It offers tons of pre-made templates so that you don’t feel the need to spend time and efforts creating templates every time. You can sort the template according to your email campaign type. Not just the welcome email, BacklinkSEO also gives the pre-made follow up emails which help in better opening rate.
You can track each of your emails, the open rates and check out who opened and clicked on your email. Overall, BacklinkSEO works as a great email marketing tool.
Pros & Cons
- Track more than one domain
- Connects with Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- You can add more team members if you are a medium or large enterprise
- Send emails with multiple GMAIL accounts
- You can also connect your email finder tool like Hunter or Snov.io to send quick emails
- Live chat support is responsive
- Email notification when you gain a backlink or if a site is re-crawled
- It also gives the ability to add notes to backlinks
- Auto Re-check your backlinks
- Check Majestic citation and Majestic trust flow of backlinks
- Offers various Integrations
- You can add keywords and get an estimate for traffics
- BacklinkSEO has a landing page feature that calculates the number of visitors and number of clicks on your landing page. Analyse the bounce rate and conversions.
- Lot of templates for email outreach campaigns.
- UI and Dashboard can be improved.
- Still needs improvement in comparison to tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush.
- Limited trial options.
BacklinkSEO offers four different pricing plans. Besides this, you can get a free version or demo of this backlink tool.
- 1,000 Monitored Backlinks Per Month
- 3 Domains
- 1k Domain Enrichment Credits Per Month
- All Integrations
- 7 Day Crawl Check
- Backlink Database Access
- API Access
- 2,500 Monitored Backlinks Per Month
- 9 Domains
- 5K Domain Enrichment Credits Per Month
- All Integrations
- 7 Day Crawl Check
- Backlink Database Access
- API Access
- 10 Team/Client Members
- 5 Outreach Campaigns
- 6,000 Monitored Backlinks Per Month
- 20 Domains
- 6k Domain Enrichment Credits Per Month
- All Integrations
- 5 Day Crawl Check
- Backlink Database Access
- API Access
- 25 Team/Client Members
- 10 Outreach Campaigns
BacklinkSEO Lifetime Deal
BacklinkSEO is offering a lifetime deal where you can save up to 95% on your favourite SEO SaaS tool.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are Monthly Compounded Backlinks?
Monthly compounded backlinks mean that you will get 15k links each month. You can keep the existing links and retain it for the next month. Assuming the agency plan, you will get 15k links in the first month. The second month, you will, get additional 15k links and so on. By the end of this month, you will get 180k backlinks.
What are Domain Enrichment Credits?
Domain Enrichment credits mean that you will get a domain insight such as Domain Authority, Page Rank, Trust Flow, Citation Flow and others. And, these can also renew each month. Each domain credit will give you the domain insight for a single URL.
What are Monitored Backlinks?
Monitored backlinks are the backlinks that you will add to your project to track. These links will be auto-crawled for anchor, insights and monitoring. You can also add the links to your quota every month while you retain the previous month backlinks.
What is Backlink Database Access?
BacklinkSEO’s Backlink Database has currently 200 billion links and it is still crawling links and adding to the database. Once you add the domain to the project, this tool will search every link in their database to add to the list.
What are Outreach Campaigns?
Outreach campaigns can help you create backlinks for outreach. These campaigns can be designed quickly and come with email sequences, pre-made templates, Gmail Integration and various other features. You can also track each outreach campaign.
BacklinkSEO Review: Final Verdict
BacklinkSEO is fully automated and works perfectly to create backlinks. You can quickly add domain and start looking for the backlink opportunities while creating the campaigns for cold email.
To conclude, I would say that the tool needs improvement in a few areas but is an amazing outreach campaign tool and a versatile backlink monitoring tool. Above that, do not forget the limited time BacklinkSEO limited time offer.
BacklinkSEO is an amazing tool and best suited for SEO/Content Agency. If you are an individual, you can get the Solo plan to get started.